• Maximum 15 people
• Applicants wishing to enter the 1st International Chopin Competition on Period Instruments will be prioritised with regard to the allocation of places.
• Lunch will be served at the Conservatory
• Contribution to costs: 100 €
• Places reserved upon receipt of a deposit of 50 €
• Full amount payable by 25 February 2018
• After that date, places will be made available to candidates on the reserve list
• Accommodation is not provided, but there are many possibilities nearby (centre of Brussels).
Please send questions by clicking on this link
• Metamusique ASBL
• IBAN: BE18 0682 4688 8265
• BIC: GKCCBEBB
• Free admission